Last edited by admin Thu, 10/04/2012 - 07:04
This has been taken offline for maintenance -- November 16th, 2007.
Browser user interface components
- Browser -- a computer application used to view pages on the World Wide Web
- Address bar -- Usually located at the top, used for entering URLs.
- Status bar -- the section of the browser, located at the bottom, displaying information about page loading progress.
- Scroll bars -- The vertical and horizontal scroll bars are located to the left of and below the displayed web page; they are used to navigate through the content of a page that that does not fit into the browser.
- Tool bar -- Contains a number of user interface buttons, like Back, Reload, etc. Normally located near the Address bar.